I’ve been doing some reading…focused on business books (none of which are pictured below btw) so below, in no particular order, are 10 that have made me think and blog!
1. In Search of Excellence by Tom Peters & Robert Waterman – a classic.
2. Linchpin by Seth Godin – why becoming indispensable is a great idea
3. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma – self-help for business folk
4. The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau – how being unique can work
5. Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill – the grandaddy of them all….
6. Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin – with this you can do so much more…
7. Get Unstuck and Get Going by Michael Bungay-Stanier – funky, fun and helpful
8. Do The Work! by Steven Pressfiled – Feel the resistance and do it anyway
9. New Radicals by Julia Moulden – new era, new way of doing business
10. The Lean Startup by Eric Reis – economical and practical lessons to learn